Why not take up on this fantastic offer to play in Newlands golf club. To book or arrange green fees simply call the office on 01/4593157
Excellent Early Bird Specials from 7am to 10 am at Newlands Golf Club during the months of February and March, for Early Bird Specials, Green Fee Rates, contact the Pro Shop or office @ 01/4593157
After your golf why not enjoy the ambience of our new Clubhouse where you can enjoy the Cuisine overlooking the course or enjoy a drink in the bar in comfortable surroundings.
Please contact General Manager 01/4593157 for further details.
Useful information for Societies
- Societies must comply with the Rules and Bye Laws of the Golfing Union of Ireland and Newlands Golf Club.
- Society members and guests must use locker rooms for changing. Changing in the car park is not permitted.
- Societies must start from the 1st tee and play from the markers of the day which are normally the white tee markers.
- A completed time sheet must be given to the Club prior to the outing. The time allocated to the Society must be strictly adhered to and Societies must not encroach on time reserved for Newlands members.
- Where the Club provides an official starter who operates the timesheet and whose instructions must be complied with.
- A Society green fee is limited to one round of golf. (18 Holes)
- Society Competitions are played as 3-ball singles unless otherwise agreed in advance with the General Manager.
- Society Secretaries should ensure that their players can play golf to a level of proficiency that ensures a pleasant round for all. We reserve the right to instruct slow players or groups to speed-up play or, in extreme cases, to leave the golf course.
- Visitors will not be allowed to play unless they are properly attired.
- Bar staff have been instructed not to serve persons in the lounge who do not conform to the Club’s Dress Standard.
- Cars must not be parked in reserved or prohibited spaces.
- The use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited on the course and on practice greens (except in emergency situations) and in the Clubhouse (except in the designated area). Mobile phones must be switched off upon entering the Clubhouse.
- The Snooker Room is reserved for Newlands Members only.
- The Club will not accept responsibility for loss of, or damage to visitors’ property as per the ‘Occupier’s Liability Act 1995’.
- In order to avoid embarrassment, Society Secretaries must ensure that each Society member is made aware of these conditions in advance of the date of the Outing.
- The balance of the amount due must be paid on the day of the Outing at the office either immediately before or after the last player in the Society has teed off. If the office is closed, payment must be made to the Bar staff or in the Professional shop.
- Society Secretaries should note that Newlands Members are entitled to free Society golf. To avail of this concession their names must be provided to the General Manager.
- Members are not entitled to bring society visitors at reduced green fees, and non-paying members will not be counted in qualifying for green fee reductions based on the number of players.
- If date and times requested are available, a deposit is required to secure booking. In the event of cancellation, half of this may be refunded at the discretion of the Club, provided 30 days notice of cancellation is given. Except in the event of the course being closed, by the Club, due to inclement weather, society green fees will not be refunded. In such an event the booking deposit will be allocated against a re-scheduled date.
- All Society members and guests must comply with the Club’s ‘Conditions for Visiting Societies’ and ‘Dress Standard’ .
- Whilst every effort will be made to present the course at its best to visiting societies, it is inevitable on occasion that essential course maintenance, such as hollow coring, will result in the greens being below our normal excellent standard. In such an event normal green fee rates will apply.
- A wide range of set meals, snacks and refreshments are available by arrangement with our Caterer (Tel 4593157). A selection of sample menus are available upon request. Please indicate early if catering services are required.
- Our bar area may be used by societies for registration, socialising and prize presentation, subject to availablity.
- Our Club Professional, Karl O’Donnell, will be happy to assist you with any golfing requirements you may have, i.e. equipment, repairs etc. Trolleys and refreshments are also available from the Proshop.
For further information or to make a booking enquiry, please contact the office staff at 4593157.